Wednesday, October 21, 2009

E-Thug Offically Stooped To A New Low In Life

For the past many, many months, I have given all of you information regarding E-thug. How his life is completely wasteful of tracing and publishing Hentai in long, waking hours in the night.

Your wondering "what did he do this time?"

Here it is:


E-Thug is staying on Youtube in long, sleep-less hours rating my videos as 1 star. That just proves that he really doesn't have a life from inside of his house. Spending his whole time, instead of working or going to school to get a job, posting 1 star ratings in my videos. Typical.

This wasn't the only video that was rated as 1 star. There were numerous of ones on both this account and of my AmyUntoldFinally account. Why would he do this? Here's why.

This is an individual that has no vaulable time to spend wisely. He is so warped into this Hentai ideal that it has overcome to him and destroyed his life. Because of that, he now wants to go after me once I had provided factual proof of what and why he is doing what he is doing. After all, he mentioned in his profile that I'm so-called "splitting his video views." And now that he has this filled in his head about it, he decides to 1 star to death in some of my videos and then disable most of his ratings, in fear of being 1 stared, which of course it would be most likely it would happen since it happened to him in the past thanks to my subscribers, which is you guys.

So what I have decided to do is to disable the ratings. That way, E-thug can find more valuable time to fap at, instead of fapping on my poor ratings, which isn't going to get him anywhere in life.

He never reveals his subscribers, never responds to my emails, never responds to my comments in his videos, etc. He is a coward and likes to play dirty in his sick, twisted fantasy he calls "Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment