Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Received A Donated Copy of E-Thug's Comic

I have received a copy of E-thug's comic from a very good friend from the U.K just a few weeks ago. I wasn't able to find any time to scan it due to classes so now that I am on Spring Break, I can use this opportunity to have it all scanned out. He donated me the comic mainly because there was no actual photocopies of the comic what so ever. So I have a really handy scanner that can scan these pages in high quality. The scanning will take a very long time as it takes about 10-15 minutes to scan each page in that high amount of detail. After that is all scanned, I'm planning to burn the book and having it recorded and uploaded to Youtube in the near future. Until then, you will all have to wait until I am finished with scanning the pages.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment