Monday, February 22, 2010

Rumors Of Apostle Closing His Account Due To Evidance

There is a rumor going around on the Rule 34 website about Apostle closing his Hentai Foundry account. It was caused by two photos that were emerged of Apostle showing that he traced the content For me, I know very little of this individual or where he posts his drawings exactly.

Majority of the users on the site that is commenting on both of these pictures assume that he is using them for reference and not for tracing. The drawings and original prints are almost identical and that is pretty damn accurate if he drew it as a reference. Regardless, if you copy the positions as a reference from another image, that is considered copying.

Some of the comments that I was going through on the website were pretty amusing and full of conspiracy. I'll share some with you.



I do not know of this Jack Bandicoot that they are referring to, but I can assure you that I'm not this individual.



They keep mentioning this Jack Bandicoot fellow and I'll explain why this is in interest of me.



They keep assuming that I'm this Jack Bandicoot guy. Why they think this I have no idea.



Throughout these comments, they are talking about me being Jack Bandicoot. I have no idea who this individual does, but I can say for sure that I am not him.



They probably assume that I am him because about the same time this image was published, I found out about this and posted it in my blog. So now they are posting links to my blog, which I have no problem with them doing that. That just adds the hits meter.



This user, as well as others, wants these images removed in hope to bring back Apostle, that is if he really did leave.



The drama would be stirred by an overwhelming amount of fappers that don't care if its traced.



Enough said. Majority of them just want to fap to it, regardless of being it traced.

No comments:

Post a Comment